CALL for ARTISTS!
Open Show & Pre-Holiday Art Mart
Join us for early holiday sales!
This is an unjuried, all-media show, for which we invite your unique
interpretations of the theme
Small Works, BIG IDEAS!
Works must be
- produced within the last 5 years,
- and unique (no giclee multiples).
- Each piece must be priced under $100.
Here's the "small" part:
Here's the money part:
work will have a maximum size of 15" x 15", or a total circumference of
60". That's the sum of all 4 sides of a 2-D piece, or the sum of
length, width, and height of a 3-D piece.
- All wall-hung pieces must be framed (if appropriate) and safely wired - no clip or sawtooth hangers.
Here's the calendar part:
- Entry fee $20 for 1 to 3 pieces; $5 for each additional piece, no maximum;
- if additional pieces are unframed or shrink-wrapped flat work, they can be displayed in our print racks for $2 each.
- 25% gallery commission on sales
- if pickup can't be made on the designated dates, firm arrangements
must be made in advance with Lisa May at the gallery. We have no storage space, and are not responsible for work left at the gallery.
- Show dates: November 3 - 26, 2018
- Opening reception: November 3, 5 - 7 pm
- Delivery: October 28 & 29, 1 - 5 pm
- Pickup: November 25 & 26, 1 - 5 pm
you'd like further information, please contact the show coordinator,
Lisa May, at (401) 529-2617, or email the gallery at
firstname.lastname@example.org. We're looking forward to seeing you!|
Gallery hours: Wednesday - Sunday, 1 - 5 pm
134 Aquidneck Avenue
Middletown, RI 02842